Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Pet Week


Pet Week
Meet Diesel! I had the honor of taking his picture during a photo session & although I had many to choose from including my own pets I chose this one for one reason; he is a pitbull. This photo shows that pitbulls are not what everyone makes them out to be. I have a mix pit, and Diesel is 100% pit. It's not the dog, it's the owner! The SPCAs are full of these magnificent, protective but loving dogs. It is so sad! Don't underestimate them, I didn't and I love my little Lucy girl, I couldn't have asked for a better dog :)

This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com



3 comments:

Yvonne August 22, 2011 at 6:03 AM  

Love this shot& completely love his name!

Kara Abbey August 22, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

aw he looks so lovable :) great shot :)

~Marla August 22, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

Fabulous.

Followers


About Me

Magnolia, Delaware, United States
I am a part time photographer, full time mommy & Airman. When I am not serving my country I enjoy photographing the world around me. I am just getting started but I have so much support and love I know I can take this anywhere. If you are in my area & would like me to take your family's photo please email or call me anytime!! Meghann51@yahoo.com or call at 302-465-6199

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones