Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 15, 2011

I heart faces/beautiful eyes


Beautiful Eyes
This is my 15 month old son Ryan and these glasses are not a prop, he has been wearing them for 3 months now. As soon as I heard about this week's challenge I had the perfect idea. I wanted to catch those beautiful eyes peaking out over his glasses because he is always doing it. & on a side note in his glasses if this photo were pulled out, you would see that he has a strong resemblance to the kid from Jerry McGuire lol which you can check out on my website or FB page :)

This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – http://iheartfaces.com



www.mroperphotography.com
www.facebook.com/meghannroperphotography

14 comments:

fiftycentlove August 15, 2011 at 3:33 AM  

Love the glasses, precious!

livinginbetween August 15, 2011 at 3:48 AM  

He's a cutie, and I love this shot! Great job!

Cheryle August 15, 2011 at 3:49 AM  

oh how sweet! I love how he's looking over the glasses!

4 Lettre Words August 15, 2011 at 4:31 AM  

Adorable capture...and lovely eyes!

CallieMarie August 15, 2011 at 5:03 AM  

Love, love, love, love, LOVE this!! :-)

Brianna August 15, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

How adorable!
Children with glasses have a special place in my heart. Great capture!!!

Billie August 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM  

Great shot! Priceless

Caroline August 15, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

He's wonderful! Looks very smart!

Emmy August 15, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

Hehe love the glasses! Cute shot

Michelle R Photography August 15, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

What a cutie!! Yes, I totally see the resemblance!

Traca August 16, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

So cute! Reminds me of that little kid on Jerry Maguire "The human head weighs 8 pounds."!

Dbrad August 16, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

So cute. Love the glasses.

Veronica Leaptrott August 16, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

Love those blue eyes peering over the glasses

Simply Sara August 18, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

aww. he's a sweetheart for sure!
my daughter does the same thing with her glasses- i am constantly reminding her to look through them, not over them :)

great shot! he is just too precious!

Followers


About Me

Magnolia, Delaware, United States
I am a part time photographer, full time mommy & Airman. When I am not serving my country I enjoy photographing the world around me. I am just getting started but I have so much support and love I know I can take this anywhere. If you are in my area & would like me to take your family's photo please email or call me anytime!! Meghann51@yahoo.com or call at 302-465-6199

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones